Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Update

I spoke with Amy this afternoon and got a little more of a realistic look at how things were going. Craig is still doing great but it is going to be a much slower road than originally thought. Today he graduated from a ventilator to oxygen in his nose then to a little oxygen mask that just pumps oxygen to remind him to breathe. Amy said that he is so tiny. He is in his little incubator and they most likely will not get to hold him for two more weeks. Amy is doing great. She is pretty sore but is able to get up and around pretty good. Robert is leaving tomorrow to go back to Elko for work and will return on Friday. He will be traveling back and forth during the next 8 weeks for work. It looks as though they will have to be up there until at least two weeks before her original due date (8 more weeks). If anyone wants to get a hold of the number is (702)731-8237. That gets you to labor and delivery. I asked for Amy Reed in Rm. 3033. That should get you there. It is going to be a long road so any support or just hearing your voices would I'm sure be appreciated. Well, again, I will keep the updates coming as I receive them.
Alissa

No comments: