I just wanted to update everyone on Baby Craig's condition. I spoke to Amy yesterday and she said Craig is doing great. He is still in the incubator but he only has the little oxygen prongs in his nose, an IV in his hand (Amy said he hates the IV because of the cardboard taped to his hand/arm to keep it from coming out) and something like an IV in his foot. Fortunately, the IV in his hand is supposed to be getting removed today and connected instead to the one in his foot. Oh I can just imagine what a relief that will be for him. Craig was very bruised when he was born but the doctors put him under the lights used for jaundice and he looks soooo much better now. The picture below is the one we received yesterday. The big green thing on his face is his pacifier. The pacifier is is just the standard one given to any baby born at the hospital. He is so tiny, yet such a huge blessing. Please continue to pray for him as he is not yet out of the woods. Please also continue to pray for Amy and Robert. They are having a pretty hard time as I'm sure you can imagine. Love you all.
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment