Amy was life-flighted to Las Vegas last night as she was in labor and is only 30 weeks along. As of 8am today she was dilated to a 5 and fully efaced. The doctors at the neonatal intensive care unit she is in are doing everything they can to slow the labor and are giving the baby steroids to prepare him for birth. Unfortunately, the doctors don't think they will be able to stop the labor and believe the baby will be born within the next 24 hours. They did an ultrasound and the baby looks great and is not under any stress. He looks to weigh about 3 pounds. Amy, so far is doing well emotionally but Robert is having a hard time. They all need your prayers and support. I will be out of town this weekend but will call Gramma and Grampa as soon as I get the next update and I will have them post the info.
Much love to you all,
Jen
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment