Nothing too much going on here, just waiting for that day when I can not be pregnant anymore. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to hold the baby in my arms and see him and all of that but good grief I am getting uncomfortable and really looking forward to not having this giant bulge anymore. I am having trouble sleeping at night because every time I move I get a contraction and I feel like I could potentially die (well kind of).
Wyatt is doing awesome. He is so stoked right now because there are not one but 2 BACKHOES!!!!!!! in front of our house right now plowing our road (sorry Andrea). He is really excited about being a big brother and I can't wait to see him interact with the baby.
Shawn is busy busy busy. He just took on an additional 9 states to his 3 state territory so he is pretty much covering the Western United States now. Luckily, he does not have to travel the additional nine by car like he does Oregon Washington and Idaho, he will just fly into those other states and set up a temporary show-room. We didn't plan very well for the timing of our baby because Shawn is in his busiest time of the year from now until the beginning of April and he is only going to be here for 4 days after the baby is born and then has to fly out to Utah. I am a little nervous because I am going to have just had my stomach cut open and be taking care of the new baby and a crazy toddler, but luckily we have a ton of support so I know it will all be fine. After he travels really heavily for those couple of months, he will be home for about 4-5 months so we just have to buckle down and get through it. Well, I hope all is well for everyone. We will be sure to post pictures ASAP after we meet the little guy.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment