Friday, January 18, 2008

Hi everyone. How is everyone doing? Things are going great here. We woke up to 8 inches of snow this morning! Not that I don't like it, but it makes work really busy. Anyways, didn't know if I posted this is my last post, but I was accepted into Colorado Technical Universtity online earlier this month! I will start classes Feb.20. I am so very excited. I'm a little nervous however though because I haven't done anything that involves school type thinking for about 5 years now...hope my noggin remember it all once I get going.
Cayden is getting bigger by the day. He follows Racheal around everywhere. I don't think it will be long before he starts walking, more so because he is seeing Racheal walk and you can tell he is going to push it! He is such a happy baby. I am so lucky with him. The only time he really cries is if it is past his bed time, or if he falls and hurts himself...lol...It's hard to believe he is already 8 months old! YIKES! Racheal is still the bully, but when it comes down to it, she really loves Cayden. When the other one isn't around, it's like the other one is lost w/o them. It's cute. Racheal gives Cayden hugs all the time. I hope they grow up to be close! Well, I have to take off for work. Hope all is well with everyone!!

Love,
Katie

No comments: