Thursday, January 10, 2008

Katie and Family



Everything is going great out here in Montana. I am working and on Feburary 20, I will start my online classes toward my bachelor's degree in computer engineering. It will only take me 2 1/2 years and I will get 11 certificates with it. I am excited. Amanda and Racheal are doing great. Racheal is walking all over the place. She is a smart little girl. She knows where her nose is and that when it's time to go, she has to put her coat on. Everytime I go to go somewhere, she brings me her coat. It's cute. Cayden is crawling now! He pulls himself up to a standing position a lot too, kind of frightening though because he is still not very steady at standing. I have to go back to Oregon at the beginning of Feburary for court for custody of Cayden, not looking forward to having to deal with his dad.
Hope all is well with everybody!

No comments: