Phew! I just fixed it so both the songs on the slideshows don't play at the same time. What a bummer that it did that. I guess I'll admit to being the guilty party who added the family pic. It's one we took at Dad's 50th birthday party in June.
Andrea, you are hilarious! I love your snowplow story. Way to take some action. Wow Michele! Talk about a job perk. We'll definitely be thinking of you each time we brave the rain this March.
This blog was definitely a wonderful idea. I already find myself checking it atleast 2 times a day (probably due to my desperate need to converse with other adults).
We are heading to the cabin this afternoon to spend another beautiful weekend in the snow. Hopefully the warming weather won't ruin the conditions up there. We're bringing our friends' daughter with us so Nicholas has someone to play with. When we were up there for New Years, Nicholas and his cousin Kyle were outside about 80% of each day playing in the snow. It will most likely be the same this weekend. Poor Nathan wants so bad to be able to play outside all day like the bigger kids, but Mommy gets exhausted faster than he does and we end up coming back inside before he's ready. It makes for some great fits. Next winter will be better.
Well I had better get back to the pot of chicken noodle soup I'm preparing for dinner. If I can only find the ladle (evidently all Santa needed to bring Nathan was a ladle and a spatula). Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Love to you all,
Jen
p.s. How is the Paul Campbell family doing? I haven't been able to get ahold of them.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment