Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oooohhh, impressive!

I just want to know who the savvy member of the family is that added the family pic to the blog page. Dad? Could it be? Nah, probably not.... Whoever it was-NICE!!!

I am so happy to see so many people updating our blog--it is so fun to stay up to date on everyone and see how all the grandkids are growning! You Steve Campbell girls make CUTE babies!!! Congrats to Lissa on the C-section!! That'll be a fun day!! I mean, as fun as getting cut open can possibly be... :)

Things in Utah are good, but we're snowed in. No, not because it has snowed nonstop since the beginning of winter, but because apparently our street isn't on the list for the snow plow!! On the way to drop Luke off at school the other day, I had to try to push a lady's van out of a foot of snow in my flip-flops....maybe it's time those get put away for a while, ya think? Anyway, the kicker is that she wasn't stuck in a ditch or anything, OH NO, she was stuck in a foot of snow ON THE STREET!! (Needless to say, she sat in the snow until someone else came along.) I was ticked and went straight home to give the poor unsuspecting secretary at Spanish Fork city an ear full. After a few courtesy "I'm sorry, Ma'am," "Yes, I understand," "No, I don't think lighting the snow plow on fire will do much good," I figured she wasn't going to be much help. So, I sent as scathing an email as possible to the Snow Plow department, whose representitive proceeded to read the first sentence, realize it was a complaint and press delete, giving no further thought to it. You know how I know he did that? Our street, three days later, is still not plowed. Yes, lighting the snow plow on fire may not get my street cleared, but it will make me feel MUCH better!

No comments: